Even in the cold the minimum my bed reads is 40 degrees.. the two nozzles read the same 20 degrees that the room is.

@bigo93 - I've tested the nozzles with my thermocoupler and they seem to read correct. What do yours read when cold?

Under the heatbed, when I test on the thermistor body itself on the PCB, it reads around the same as my bed.. so definitely something awry. I'd say it's a manufacturer error more than a cheap parts type thing because even a bog standard 10p thermistor is 5% tolerance. Mine is way off that. I think they might just have used the wrong value.

@Jprtist - that value doesn't sound too bad.. The way to confirm for sure is to read the body of the thermistor under the heatbed to confirm what it's seeing. If it's reading correct, then a little insulation under the heatbed, and an enclosure, and I'd say the bed would start to read correct. Also does the aluminium make good contact with the PCB? What does it read when cold?

@Noa - Let us know how you get on once you've replaced the thermistor. I've heard others have done this successfully.. so hopefully all will be well. Do you have a link to what thermistor you bought? Also, what resistance does your original one read? Does yours also read high when just sat in the cold?