This is in your start code. What slicer are you using? In your start code, you need to modify it to just point to the right coordinates. Remember it's 230 x 150 with an origin in the center so front left corner would be X = -115, Y = -75. You want to give it some buffer so -100 and -70 are good. You also want to check on your head offsets. These values should be set in the firmware from the factory so not sure how you are having this problem. Did you install the extra fan on the left side of the head? Is that what's hitting the side of the machine? I didn't have to adjust for this.

Code:
M135 T1 ; Load left extruder offsets
G1 X-100 Y-70 F9000 ; Move to front left corner of bed 
Quote Originally Posted by bombnav View Post
Ok to be clear the 3 leveling points are over each of the adjustment points correct? I use the business card width as shown in some videos and set each point to the same width. This is after I inspect the heads to make sure they both are at the same height to stop the dragging.

Also any idea on how to make the extruders stop moving too far left on initial plastic lay down on the front edge of the build plate and banging into the sides? Is there an X adjustment for this?

Has anyone written a good FAQ for the QIDI that covers all the menu items on the LCD?

Other than the leveling what other calibrations should I be doing?

Thanks to you for your help. This forum is awesome.