Close

Threaded View

Engineer-in-Training
    Quote Originally Posted by rcleav View Post
    Don't know what to tell you I've never had an issue with the build plate adjusting screws.
    Also don't need to adjust the level much either.
    I suppose you could increase the screw size as long as it does not effect the heating board.
    It does not seem like it would effect the heating board, but I'm not totally sure how that thing works. Seems like as long as the leads on that plate are not messed up it should still heat evenly...I'd guess. The thing is to use bigger hardware I'm gonna have to drill out the holes a bit, in the aluminium and the heat board. I know the top plate will be fine, just a little nervous drilling through the actual heat plate.
    Maybe I should ask Qidi about it...

Its just that the M3s seem to not hold at all. Have to re-level the bed after EVERY print, and its not a little adjustment, its always WAY off. On some prints (those with dense infill, or most times I use honeycomb infill) there is so much shaking it will come out of level during the print.

edit: Just e-mailed Qidi about this. I'm pretty sure it would be ok, but would like to know for sure before I stick this thing in a drillpress.
    Last edited by Syd_Khaos; 03-15-2016 at 11:38 AM.