Thank you for your reply. I am not sure I understand how you think I do not understand? Please fill me in on the goals I am missing? Not sure anything I said has any conflict with the goal. I refuse to see 4 doors.
I understand what they are telling you. From my experience I know a lot of plastics have issues with moisture. Salt and moisture are also generally considered a harsh corrosion environment. Throw in UV and I may be missing something here.
I think you misunderstood my point about a solid layer in between the layers. The idea is that you have a buoyancy layer that is solid. I mentioned several ideas on the direction you could go with it. I believe the idea of this thread is for ideas. Perhaps I also misunderstand the design concept. The part is free floating in a layer of water without any stability? I also disagree with you on the second post. Perhaps peachy printer may not be able to profit from it. If they are true to form, then I can see how it would be beneficial to the community as a whole. Unless you want to remain forever entrenched in the bondage of dependency. Then again, Zeni Kinetic burned me out of $1,400. It wouldn't surprise me how deep the roots of misinformation go in this industry.