Close

Threaded View

My first print posted, kinda fitting lol. I have been wrenching/tinkering, wrenching sounds more manly imo, on my duplicator. Printed z stop bracket, duct, x axis brace setup, 3mm y carriage upgrade with custom offset bearing blocks to go with it. Also printed the x axis bearing blocks to free up the belt. The main issue I still see is the flat pulleys, and I got two toothed pulleys in route. Might get some dampners for the x and y motors too. Still got some tuning to do, but it's calibrated and working quite nice. I have since printed a single walled candy dish at 50mm/s and it came out tons cleaner then the original printer. Clearly I have been busy learning and diving right into the machine.

Anyhow I seen this thread and figured I would do a fast dirty test. I printed this sliced at 40mm/s @ 210 10% infill no raft, support, or brim and didn't even use a clean plate just for fun. I was printing spool adapters and left the nut off and the spool fell off during the print HAHAHA! Not funny it hit my printer, but funny that the print made it through that.
    I did step in at the ball, and lowered the speed to 80% via the controller, and dropped to 200 to prevent failure. Took about 35 mins.

20160223_121343.jpg20160223_124406.jpg
    Last edited by Adamseye; 02-23-2016 at 12:43 PM. Reason: P.S.