Quote Originally Posted by rcleav View Post
That's unfortunate sounds like you had a previous version that was being sold up until December of last year.
That's what I have bought mine November 1st. I got a newer extruder assy. from them and it does come with everything.
The firmware is what most replicator clones have come with and does work fine it's open source.
I have updated my firmware to the latest Sailfish version but can't recommend anybody try it. It's significantly difficult to do on Qidi Techs.
I'm not sure why you guys are having build plate vibrations I've not really had that problem. Although the whole machine can occasionally get to rocking when the extruder makes a lot of short quick movements. You need those springs have you tried leveling your build plate?
That is exactly what I was thinking happened as well with the version I received...

After some confusion from them and maybe a little bit of stiff arm (They didn't believe me at first) they are sending the new motherboard, and extruder assembly and fan (And some hinges as they also gave me two different hinges for the door, one of them has a cut out so the hinge opens fully, and the other doesn't so the door only opens like 75 degrees lol). I am to understand (Hoping) that the new board will have the current and correct firmware on it, otherwise I am not going to be a happy camper. As it is on this current firmware it doesn't see nut one extruder... I can't see the temps of the second, or preheat, or even load it...

Did yours used to say 'The Creator' at the top of the menus?