Quote Originally Posted by ServiceXp View Post
It's hard to tell from the picture, but it doesn't appear the filament passes the drive gear into the extruder. So if that is the case, then you should be able to grab the small section of filament at the top (with some pliers) and pull it out while holding the lever down. Once you get that piece out you need to inspect the 'drive' gear and make sure its clean. You may need to pick out any filament caught up in the teeth (I use some dental tools). Once that is done, and checked you should be able to run a load filament command and reload the filament.

THAT SAID...

I would however recommend that you dismantle that assm. You need to learn and feel comfortable with doing this, as it's an important part of maintaining your printer. Take your time and take lots of pictures at each step, once you do it a few times it's easy-peasy...
Sorry but what do you mean by dismantle that "assm"? you mean the metal thing behind the fan?
I removed the fan in order to take this picture. I tried to take out the drive but it seems like the other end of the filament is stucked in the noozle so I could not take it off. I'm pretty sure this is the case.