Close

Threaded View

Engineer-in-Training
    Quote Originally Posted by altmann View Post
    To make things short: I am just asking for a realistic release date. After more than two years waiting, I don't care about one or two more months. But don't say 1-2 months if you can't met it. If it's realistic, just say: "by the end of 2016 every funder will have their kit". At least for me that would sound more honest.
    I suspect that there are a lot of backers out there who are not pleased with the way things have turned out, and that folks here are going to be the most supportive, being perhaps the most excited about the project. Crowdfunding is all about excitement and hope, but the terrible thing is that the other side of the coin has equal parts disappointment and anxiety.

I understand how you feel. It wasn't fun getting excited time and again just to have nothing show up in the mailbox. But, as they say, good things come to those that wait.

As for a realistic date, the last update says shipping is to begin this month. I presume that the shipping would then follow along with the original Kickstarter plan. I would guess that everyone will have a printer by summer! 2016 will be the year of the Peachy, I think. My hopes are up again and I really do believe that this time, there will be no disappointment.
    Last edited by Anuvin; 01-08-2016 at 04:50 PM.