The only output from the power supply was to the Ramps board, which then takes the DC voltage from the PSU and distributes it to all the other components.

But yeah, when I disconnected the DC output I didn't see much of a difference. It's a bit lower, but not by enough to say that it was anything other than background/inductance

Kind of scary then, to think that this thing may just short out and shock me every now and then. And I am absolutely sure I was shocked, and it wasn't just static, because when you discharge the static the first time you are at the same energy potential as the object that you touched, so it wouldn't have shocked me again a half second later. The shock felt almost exactly like static though (both times), so it wasn't a very strong shock.

Unfortunately I only get shocked where I have to grab to put the filament in, which means I will probably get shocked quite a bit. I haven't tried touching it since I got shocked, so I may just hook everything back up, and then try to load some filament. If it shocks me, I know something is definitely wrong.