"resin not only floats on top of the water but doesn't even mix at all"

ok fine but when i pack up my printer or drain my tank what do i do with the water? do i now need some sort of shaker device to dissipate the 2 liquids perfectly so that they dont collide during the next print? maby this is where the holes were comming from. this being used on the videos i watched is new ill check again.

Also these 2 collided for me

1 And what refraction, what you are talking about? Peachy Printer prints on top surface of the resin, before hitting resin surface, laser beam passes only through the air.

2 It clearly shows how it prints: on top of the water floats pure resin, which is cured with UV laser.

my though was the hack as i callled it broke "surface" or top layer tension by pulling the resin up with water. Its a great thought when purely physics based but terrible when in function practice.

Even if you actually have "better technique", it most likely will be more expensive than water and drip system.

yes and no. yes being more parts would be used to make my system. it streamlines the whole operation to me and is what id throw together in my home. no i dont think the cost of the Peachy would have to take any heat with the way id see the manufacturing put into place. alot of my post to Rylan was on the price points being thrown around. i did take sometime to explain the downside iv been seeing and put in a warning on the Freudian bubble about to be popped in this industry but i think i ended on good terms. he said $99 dollars and i was very intrigued about this tankless printer but i still wont invest into this as a water machine. the idea shouldnt die, it should live! and kick the ass of every company that didnt release this 99 dollar technology to the public. it just needs to be dialed in more to me.