Close

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by IDefINIte View Post
    Iv have researched a bit, though the water technique has seemed speculative to me sorry. On that Im out on the Peachy personally. Way to much refraction with that and Im still hung up on keeping pure resin for later.
    If you did any research at all, you would have known that resin does not mix with water and therefore remains pure, that it can float on top of salt water, etc. By the way, quertz already told this to you: "resin not only floats on top of the water but doesn't even mix at all". But clearly you did not read his message carefully. And what refraction, what you are talking about? Peachy Printer prints on top surface of the resin, before hitting resin surface, laser beam passes only through the air.

Also maby I misremembered seeing a red laser. I assumed it was heat cured resin with the red beam.
    Didn't you watch the video at peachyprinter.com homepage? It clearly shows how it prints: on top of the water floats pure resin, which is cured with UV laser. Also, this forum have many threads where UV laser and UV-curable resins are discussed.

By the way I do have a better technique that Iv sent to Rylan in the background. Its a two birds technique that I feel brings professionalism to their product.
    Even if you actually have "better technique", it most likely will be more expensive than water and drip system.

The post I made to him was awkward but I felt it necessary to say what I said. Still do when i say i doubt the water technique.
    It definitely was not necessary, because without knowing basic facts about Peachy Printer or even UV-curable resins in general you claimed that the idea has to die, even though it proved to be successful (just look at the Peachy gallery and watch the video) and inexpensive.
    Last edited by /dev/null; 12-13-2015 at 09:35 PM.