Hi Guys,

Im about to release my Reach 3d Printer on Kickstarter next week.
I have 20 beta testers from around the US, UK, and France, giving me feedback, and I have made substantial changes from my batch 1 to batch 2. I will likely implement a z probe for auto leveling as my last major upgrade.

My current model has an almost completely aluminum frame, using 2020 and 2040 extrusions and 1/8" Aluminum plates. There is a geared extruder included and has a 200x200x215mm build volume. The electronics include the Ramps 1.4, 4000g.cm nema 17s, e3d v6 clone hot end, and a Laptop power supply. The Frame uses a Delrin V wheel drive system, a quick release table and a crash prevention z axis. All software and Firmware is opensource, based on the RepRap system.

Im Just finishing setting up a small production line, capable of producing 100 printers a month, but easily scale-able if Kickstarter demands.
After testing production methods and sourcing multiple suppliers, I estimate shipping will start in Late February to Mid March.

Take a look at the Reach 3d Printer at...
www.Reach3dPrinters.com

Thank you for your support, and Im happy to answer questions and accept feedback on the design.
Nate Rogers