The B9 Creator uses a white light projector, not a laser. I've owned one for a while, and it's generally reliable, making highly detailed prints in a resin that burns out fairly cleanly for lost-wax casting. But the build volume is pretty small, so that might be a limiting factor for you. I've also owned the Form1, and upgraded it to the Form1+. When it works, it works pretty well, but often the prints fail in the middle of a print for no apparent reason, or start sticking to the rubber in the vat and pulling themselves apart. The sweeper arm in the new Form2 (copied from the one in the B9 creator) seems to be an attempt to remedy that by providing more oxygen to the PDMS, which helps it release.

I wanted to upgrade my Form1+ to a Form2, but they wouldn't do that. The Form2 has just come out, so there's not much feedback on how well it works yet. But it still has some of the same basic design flaws as the Form1, with a tippy vat of sticky resin perched just above an open hole with all the sensitive and unprotected optical and electronic parts below. I sent my machine back for repairs just recently, and was told that because some resin had dripped down into the hole, I'd voided my warranty and would be charged $400 to replace the main PC board. I said fine, just send me back the board that's being replaced. I just heard back from them - nope; no can do - they wanted to be able to refurbish that board and reuse it themselves. Maybe it will show up in your new machine...