Hi

I have had a flashforge creator dual extruder for about 6 months now and I love it!

I could recommend a solid table to keep your printer stable ... be aware that it will make noise and the plastic will most likely have a burning smell unless you are using nextgen rolls like Honeycomb Filaments'

also your printer might light up during printing, ... just a few reasons to consider having your printer in a separate room from your computer, preferably well ventilated and away from bedrooms..

I haven't had problems with temperature, humidity, or rolls sitting in the open but I imagine it's a good habit to cover them so that dust doesn't accumulate on them

for models , I find plenty of great STL files on thingiverse.com or myminifactory.com/

and I am learning to create models with free site like sketchup 3D , Autocad123, blender

but my favorite one is tinkercad it's easy to use , has a clear grid in inches and has good tutorials

after using Kapton Tape, 3M Paper,... I am now using a piece of glass that I clip to the heated plate
it is much smoother and gives me better prints

I recommend using quality 3D filaments that will be consistent throughout all the colors so you can fine tune your printer and print away !