I just got a lot more progress experimenting with just the tape with different temperatures. I used 230C extruder temp and 65C bed temp and it still sticks to the bed OK (not perfect) especially if I use a raft, but not as hard and it was super easy to remove. However, I still have a problem with lots of loose stringy filament coming out during printing and this gets in the way of the nozzles or makes them messy. It doesn't seem to create total failure of a print, but the prints come out with stringy bits and messy bottoms. It all starts with the first few layers that are flat to the surface, it eventually stopped making a mess after printing the shapes on the top of the model and the stringy filament did get pushed away by the movement of the duel extruder. I am reading around and it looks like some people tweaked a few more settings. I may be able to figure this out hopefully eventually.

Here are some pictures of the prints I made with the PETG today. Both are the same model, but the second is the model up scaled.

IMG_20151108_134033.jpg

IMG_20151108_133355.jpg

IMG_20151108_133425.jpg