Quote Originally Posted by dunginhawk View Post
I already own three printers so im pretty set with FDM. I may sell the FFCP and the MF and get another taz, for customer users, but the resin would be more for trying to make more of a business out of this. goof around. have fun
Right now the resin would likely be a curiousity . but im sure i could make some money off of it.

The quality of the peachy shouldnt be something that isnt fixable though.. sure its a little strange looking and cheaply built, but the premise is the same as any other, laser cures resin. it should be possible to increase its quality...
You can make money from everything. You can make money with bad quality, if it's cheap enough, or the customer doesn't know better or you brand it art, hip, chic or "the next thing", or whatever.

With any given hardware, there is only so much you can do quality wise. Except you modify it until it is is no longer recognizable, which begs the question why you started out with the stuff you started out.
The premise of an 1950s Beetle is the same as that of an current Bentley Continental. If you know how and are willing to invest time and money or only more money, you can make traveling in the Beetle as comfortable as traveling in the Bentley.

Of course if the "journey is the reward", speed to market and efficiency don't really matter. Go ahead, let us know how it went.