Close

Threaded View

Here, 1.2.9 also does not run as advertised. My environment: windows 7 /32, OrdBot Hadron, modified, autoleveling, E3DV6 Hotend. Marlin (2014 version) running on a R.U.M.B.A. (who invented this weird acronym?).
    The problem: Both when producing perimeters and specially infills, the movement, which was more than fluent with 1.1.7. .g-files, is a sequence of single movements, with stops between all segments. Mostly.
    Sometimes it moves on, but about 99% of the cases not.
    It looks and feels and sounds like a look-ahead-buffer being switched off. The word "sleep..." (sic) in the Marlin's display surprised me too - so I am not the only one.
    I'll attach my settings as a ~.ini.txt file.

[Edit] Added info: The ini files were originally generated in 1.1.7 and are used mutually by both versions right now - the daily work being done in 1.1.7, while I see the benefits of 1.2.9 and would like to give it more than one chance - but not the way it is now.

Thanks for your comments!

Cheers,

Chattermark

[edit] P.S.: What is the best place to get in touch withe the development team for immediate reactions - and my offer to beta-test, if needed?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by chattermark; 10-18-2015 at 11:37 AM. Reason: P.S. added