Close

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse

3D Printed Compound Bow from 'Thief' Video Game is Created

for those of you who love seeing cool 3D printed props, here is one for you. Created by Hero Complex Props, the bow from the video game 'Thief' was 3D printed in 16 separate pieces. It is fully 3D printed and even uses a piece of filament as the string for the bow. While it isn't a functional bow, it still looks awesome. Read and see more at http://3dprint.com/74605/thief-video-game-bow-3d-print/

This is gorgeous. As both an avid gamer and huge fan of Thief my only question is; where do I buy this?

Quote Originally Posted by brohne View Post
    This is gorgeous. As both an avid gamer and huge fan of Thief my only question is; where do I buy this?
    I think you should print it!

Model

Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
    I think you should print it!
    Where can i get the model to print it? *-*

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    well you'd only pull the back cord. make it out of nylon and it would work quite well.

And as the guy works for a props company and I guess this was made to order. Don't think you'll find the files anywhere to download.

I do remember the first thief game. My mate spent hours committing 'atrocities'.
    Me I prefer a less subtle approach to games :-)