As I seem to be the only one who read what the Persee/Astra Pro is all about, I 'm of a different opinion.
IMHO as "news", it beats yet another FDM printer/filament announcement hands down.

The Astra Pro is a 3D camera not a webcam. If you bought 6 Logitech Webcams and a PC, you would still be hard pressed to do what this camera offers. Not to mention the small footprint.
And it's not just a smart phone without cellular.

The Astra Pro consists of an IR projector, an IR "camera" and an RGB camera. To give you a color image plus depth information. If you find a use for that is up to you and your creativity.

While I'm not "excited" about the product due to lack of current project needing this, it's good to know that something like this will be available (and affordable) for hobbyists, if the need arises.
Thinking about it, I can already see two projects using this, probably I should get exited about this.

@bandit1942
I do not know what you want to use it for, but it will not magically "integrate" with your printer.
What do you hope that it does for you ? Create models, control your printer, overview it's operation, create a points- cloud ?
Whatever it is, somebody will have to write software to do so. Probably somebody will, probably not. Only time will tell.