Close

Thread: Plastic pulleys

Plastic pulleys

How many of pulleys is in creator pro ? Trying to count them and can see 8 but don't want to miss anything
    They are 16 teeth all ?
    My pulleys are full plastic so going to order a metal replacement now and thinking about to change it with next time my printer will be in the maintenance mode I don't trust any mechanical parts made of plastic

Senior Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by obecny View Post
    How many of pulleys is in creator pro ? Trying to count them and can see 8 but don't want to miss anything
    They are 16 teeth all ?
    My pulleys are full plastic so going to order a metal replacement now and thinking about to change it with next time my printer will be in the maintenance mode I don't trust any mechanical parts made of plastic

You need to join the 21st century.

Presumably you don't drive a car or own a washing machine or any modern appliances then.

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolinor View Post
    You need to join the 21st century.

Presumably you don't drive a car or own a washing machine or any modern appliances then.
    Sorry to say but I do both and many more

Super Moderator
    Add jfkansas on Thingiverse
    I wouldn't worry about the idler pulleys, like the 2 front for the y axis and the left on the x axis. That will reduce the amount by 3 if you have to change to aluminum.

The duty cycle on these pulleys is very low even for plastic. They won't even get warm, let alone distort or melt from heat.