Close

Hybrid View

Ok I am slowly starting to understand this software
    I have tried to upload and print from SD x3g file and this is actually not possible for now
    but printing from .gcode uploaded to local memory going well with gcode viewer.

the only problem for now I have is auto connect after restart
    every time server trying to connect to the printer automatically after reboot there is error:
    "
    Unexpected error while connecting to serial port: /dev/ttyACM0 AttributeError: ''GPXPlugin' object has no attribute 'iniparser'' @ comm.py:_openSerial:1293 (hook GPX)
    "

but after that if I press connect there is no problem with connection at all

Quote Originally Posted by obecny View Post
    Ok I am slowly starting to understand this software
    I have tried to upload and print from SD x3g file and this is actually not possible for now
    but printing from .gcode uploaded to local memory going well with gcode viewer.

the only problem for now I have is auto connect after restart
    every time server trying to connect to the printer automatically after reboot there is error:
    "
    Unexpected error while connecting to serial port: /dev/ttyACM0 AttributeError: ''GPXPlugin' object has no attribute 'iniparser'' @ comm.py:_openSerial:1293 (hook GPX)
    "

but after that if I press connect there is no problem with connection at all

yeah you have to install the gpx plugin in octopi
    and whatever slicer you use, you have to tell it to output gcode
    upload only gcode to octopi and then the gpx plugin will do the converting for you