I see (at least) one problem with this request. If I'm trying to print a circular object, especially small openings like this, there is some amount of shrinkage the ABS I sue goes through, so It may take 2-4 tries before a part fits correctly. Others using other systems may not have this issue. I also have issue printing things that small. Want a bigger enclosure with that jack in it? Sure, but just that ring would be an issue for me. Again, others with better equipment may have better results.

My first inclination would be to open up the lap and see exactly what type of jack it is. I'm assuming it's a 3.5mm jack. Look on ebay for the identical part, buy that, and replace it. It shouldn't cost more than a buck or two. But, you'll need to be able to solder to do it. That's the way I would attempt this.

My second approach would be to fashion a new ring by getting a piece of plastic as thick as the broken edge is deep. Drill a hole the size of the jack , and then cut it out so it's just slightly bigger than the part to fix. Then with a hobby knife, slowly shave off tiny pieces until it fits correctly. Then use a good plastics glue or epoxy to secure it in place.

My third approach would to use hot glue. Put a small bead on the broken part, and then trim it back until you get the fit you want. Downside is if you get glue into the opening, may cause problems trying to get it out.