Close

Hybrid View

hey, im having issues downloading the attachments from this site, ive tried every major browser and my phone, but it always loads up clear.gif...
    is there any way one of you could put the files in a dropbox or something so i can get my hands on them?
    i would very much appreciate it

Add printbus on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by blyind View Post
    hey, im having issues downloading the attachments from this site, ive tried every major browser and my phone, but it always loads up clear.gif...
    3Dprintboard had some technical problems in April 2015. Many attachments posted prior to that no longer work. Nothing seems to be happening to fix the problem, so the attachments are likely lost. Can't help with the files, but now at least you know to stop trying.

EDIT: Roxy, you might consider editing your first post as required to eliminate this ongoing confusion/frustration.
    Last edited by printbus; 08-18-2015 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by printbus View Post
    EDIT: Roxy, you might consider editing your first post as required to eliminate this ongoing confusion/frustration.
    Agreed... I'll do that now... If you can think of anything else that should be added to the note, please speak up!
    Last edited by Roxy; 08-19-2015 at 11:09 AM.

Add printbus on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by blyind View Post
    is there any way one of you could put the files in a dropbox or something so i can get my hands on them?
    i would very much appreciate it
    This post should help -
    http://3dprintboard.com/showthread.php?3105-Auto_Bed_Leveling-Enhanced-G29-command&p=61800&viewfull=1#post61800