Close

Threaded View

Engineer
    thanks for posting the links. i have used most of these and can give a little feedback on many of them.

intservo is my supplier of choice for those of you in the us. great service, people and product. petg is great. printed over 30kg of the stuff
    reprapper petg performed well, and as strong as all the others. extrusion was good but extremely difficult to dial settings in for. no room for error on this stuff. printed 6kg of it.
    madesolid is good as well. its not petg. its their own formula. translucent colors are great and layer bond great. the solids dont layer bond all that great even at extreme temps. not like petg does anyway. its extremely pricy as well. printed 5 spools.
    colorfabb is nice stuff. more rigid than esun but i think esun prints a little nicer. printed 5kg so far.
    t-glase is also not petg and taulmans own formula. it would be nice material but like all taulman's stuff the extrusion is always inconsistent and all over the place. luck of the draw if you get a good spool. always makes good on it though. printed a couple few spools.
    never tried gizmodorks but have heard good things.
    microcenter petg is actually rebranded esun.
    another supplier is winbo. gotta ship it in from china. its dirt cheap but it was really nice stuff. printed great. no complaints. only printed 1 spool.
    Last edited by jimc; 08-03-2015 at 10:46 PM.