Quote Originally Posted by AmyInNH View Post
We are spoiled aren't we? All the prints I made the first month and a half where really nice but now I'm getting the same thing you are. My printer is now nearing 2 months old. I'm guessing my ABS, out for the whole time, is absorbing moisture, because it now curls back on itself, strings and doesn't stick to the build platform. I'm going to try taking the spools off and putting them in a tightly closed bin with silica (a bucket of Damp Rid, from Lowes) to see if that helps.

If this is your problem, no amount of bed leveling will fix it. Even if it starts with good adhesion, the curling back does eventually grab the object and yank it off the platform. See attached photos.
DSCF2246.jpgDSCF2247.jpg
Yes, very similar issue. However, do you think the filament would absorb that much moisture having only been out for 3 days (in my case)?? I guess it depends on your geographical location. I didn't think Dallas Tx. area was that humid, but then again it might be. It worries me if it is moisture that causes these issues. i wonder how hard
it would be to return the printer to FlashForge and get a refund and wait a couple more year till all the kinks are worked out of 3D printing.

Thanks for sharing