Quote Originally Posted by hdunker View Post
Okay. I am getting rid of the TAZ 5, out to trash and not re-sell it to somebody, but it's for a different reason than not being able to level the bed. I took the TAZ apart, back to how it was delivered. I then tried to put it back together on the kitchen table. The table leveling then went along okay. But that gave me a different problem. Once it leveled okay in all four corners, I then went to do the demo-print from that quirky LCD display. That took a lot of tries to get it to submit, but it finally did. The extruder started to move, and then promptly buried the extruder nozzle into the printer bed and created deep scratch lines right across the print bed, to the point that I would have to replace the print bed before the TAZ could be used again. SO, better research before I buy the next printer, but not before until some time has gone by and MICROSOFT has its' way with the product. It's obvious that 3D printers are not ready for the general population. It's where they are like the first PC data recording media were cassette and now we are at the CD level. With the way the 3D industry is having its technology turn over, the wait won't be too long because now with the sales being offered to the general public, which it is not ready for yet, there is a lot of money to be made.
I'll take it off your hands... less trash in the landfills am I right?