Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OK, I submitted my reviews on Amazon.com and I have to say bothe the ABS & PLA filaments worked great with my E3Dv6 hot-end and Felix 3.0 printer. The only thing I did notice is the PLA did give a plastic order when printing. Oddly the ABS had note much of a noticeable order when printing. Both time I did have the windows open because of the good weather. I definitely can recommend these Lexcent filaments. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Sorry, its nothing personal about you. I don't shop at amazon. The reasons are political and not relevant to your thread and probably inflammatory on this forum anywhere. Do a bit of research and you will find the answer yourself.

Generally I purchase direct from the manufacturer (ColorFabb, Two Bears, FormFutura, MakerGeeks, etc) when possible. I prefer MakerGeeks due to business philosophy as well as good shipping times. When they don't have what I want I go with MatterHackers. Those are my primary two sources. For samples, the only one I know of is GlobalFSD but they are in the UK and shipping for me was a total nightmare. Their responses were handled well throughout the nightmare but I will only order from someone shipping USPS as a last resort.

I have ordered from other places but for US vendors, MG and MH have been the fastest to deliver and generally (shipping included) the cheapest.

Try us at filabits.com. We're US based, and while USPS shipping is the most cost-effective, we also know that they're marginally reliable in places...so we ship via FedEx as well.

If we don't have the filament you want, be sure to voice it on our NEW FILAMENT VOTING PLATFORM.

Use code 3DLOVE to receive a discount (expires 6/27/15).

Happy sampling!

Hi everybody, Lexcent Filament is on Big Sale now, 1kg for ABS ans PLA only for less than $20, check on Amazon by searching Lexcent, enjoy it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12