I'm not really concerned about colours. That's what paint is for. If you take almost any multi-coloured plastic object around the home, you'll find that it's either a single base colour with paint, or it's a set of single parts where each is a different colour.

The FDM printers can do multiple colours, but normally it's one colour per layer and no mixing of colours (ie if you've got yellow and blue, that doesn't let you print green. Either you can print yellow, or you can print blue). There are also the usual alignment, cost, and space issues with having a multi-extruder setup. Quite apart from that, as far as I can tell the software isn't really developed to an extent that makes multi-colour prints practical.

FDM filament can be recycled, but that's only useful because they fail so often! Hopefully it just won't be an issue for the Peachy. I guess there's a possibility of recycling completed prints when they're no longer useful, but then you have issues with contamination (dust/water/oil getting into the filament). I don't recall seeing a functional low-cost recycling system either.