Quote Originally Posted by JeffRand View Post

I really feel like I was deceived on so many levels. I wonder if that was the plan all along? This whole fiasco reminds me of bait and switch fraud. I'm so frustrated right now, I could scream. This has been a very costly lesson for me. I hope sharing my experience saves someone else from making this same mistake.
+1000
Right there with you. I feel it is a bait and switch on the kickstarter pledge. I even paid the extra $225 to get the assembled printer and they still sent me the kit. I sunk around $800 into this POS printer and still did not get what I was promised, and didn't get my $225 back. They said that I was because being mean to them (I asked when they would ship and if I should have my credit card reverse the charges ) and that did not want my business. Fine but give me my money back. Don't send me a KIT when I paid for an assembled unit. I really think it is cause they don't have a fully working printer or the software to run it. From what I see, they have no clue as to how to run a business unless it is trying to sue / scare their customers. Heck they don't even have a full set of instructions on how the build the stupid thing. I got burned, but I have learned one thing, stay away from any company who is run by ex lawyers. As the old saying goes " There is no honor among thieves!"