Quote Originally Posted by Harridiculous View Post
I bought one of these a month ago....what a bloody mistake that was. Kit turned up with parts missing, broken or deformed, wrong firmware, software and on and on. Support is pathetic, slow and ignorant. I finally got replacement parts after having to threaten to get a refund and have managed to try and run some test prints, but I've got the wrong firmware.
Have any of you bought with the auto bed levelling option?
if yes, could someone upload the configuration.h file from Marlin please?
Hi, I have too just bought this printer, and am also having issues with them. Mine turned up with the box having been opened, presumably by customs, missing the SD card, not the end of the world, I have SD cards I can use anyway, but worse, no bloody extruder! Apparently comes pre assembled with thermistor and heater. So I am still waiting for missing parts to arrive, and am unable to print anything.
I have completed the build to the stage I can test motors etc, all seems ok. I can move all axis, although the extruder motor refuses to turn. I suspect this is due to no extruder being present though, as when I connect the extruder motor to another output, it does work. So, I either need the extruder connected to run the extruder motor, or I have a dead board!
Not impressed so far. Im trying to download the original firmware from the board, so I can keep a copy just in case I cock something up. Mine was ordered with the auto leveling option.