Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
Oh? OK!!! You make it sound so easy! I'll give it a try. Does Blender let me look inside something so I can see how thick the walls are that I'm going to end up with? And from what you described... I had another idea. Can I take the skull and remove most of the detail, and then shrink it a little bit, and use that for the Boolean difference instead of a sphere?
Easiest way to put something inside of something in Blender is to center the object on the cursor and then center what you want to put into it on the cursor. That said, if you take the skull, make a copy, and shrink the copy... you can do all of that without ever moving the copy (and thus have it perfectly centered on the original). Now when you do your Boolean (I can't believe I misspelled it!) difference, the hollowed out area will be perfectly centered...

Update:
Time to go watch a few tutorials! I can't even get the sphere I created to change size and be bigger... But I appreciate your High Level description of what I need to do!!!! I'll keep plugging away at it.
To change the size of an object, select it and then click on the little plus on the upper right hand corner. There you will see dimensions that you can change (along with a lot of other good stuff)...