I am having a minor little problem. Maybe self induced...probably self induced. I got all excited about building my next Makerfarm about 6 months ago. I got all the parts including the Bulldog, E3dv6, and the raspberry pi and associated stuff. And then life got in the way.

I got back to it a few weeks ago and have much of the Makerfarm printer together. A few days ago, I decided to wade into the Raspberry Pi and re-read this forum. I don't have an HDMI monitor, but I do have the little 320 x 240 mini monitor that attaches to the Raspberry Pi. I also have a little keyboard and the wireless adapter.

I got this up and running without too much of a problem. Keep in mind, the Pi is running separate from the printer at this point. I am able to Putty into the Pi. I did all the updates and upgrades. I can see Octopi in the browser. I have made the lan address on the Pi fixed.

What I am having trouble with is the Camera. I ordered one of the Raspberry Pi cameras. It is plugged into the appropriate connection and I have even tried two different connectors.

When I boot the Pi, it goes through every thing but it does not find a camera. I get the message that the camera was not found and will try again in two minutes.

I am either missing something really simple, or maybe the camera is bad out of the box. Any suggestions on where to start? I have reviewed this thread and while I found a similar problem, I am not sure I saw a solution.