I have had it with Jeremiah (CEO of Cobblebot). He just posted that people, like me, that have been shipped the wrong parts, will have to wait until the very end to receive the correct parts. I was backer #84 and in the October Super Early Bird group. And, because they screwed up and sent me the wrong part, I will have to wait until they have shipped all of the other parts to everyone else. When will that be? December?

This is the worst Kickstarter I have ever backed. They had me hooked with a fully assembled 3D printer for only $299. Then after the campaign ended, I was told that getting the fully assembled printer would cost me $225+ to get it shipped. So, I was forced to go with the "cheaper" shipping ($75) for a pile of parts. Then I'm told that I should get the "highly recommended" metal upgrades, so I pay an additional $160. Now it turns out that if I hadn't paid the extra $160 dollars, I would have received the same parts everyone else is receiving. And to top it off, because I didn't upgrade to the metal LCD enclosure, I'm now told that I won't receive anything to protect the electronics. I'll have to come up with something on my own. So, at this point I've sunk $535 into this and I still have no working printer. I'm still waiting for instructions and firmware, in addition to the fitting I need to connect the tubing to the hotend.

I really feel like I was deceived on so many levels. I wonder if that was the plan all along? This whole fiasco reminds me of bait and switch fraud. I'm so frustrated right now, I could scream. This has been a very costly lesson for me. I hope sharing my experience saves someone else from making this same mistake.