Is there an alternative board for makerfarm folks?
Quote Originally Posted by printbus View Post
People... 3DPrintBoard has been broken as far as attachments since early April. No one at the helm seems to care, so we apparently have to live with it. Some images seem to post OK, but for anything else, you're best off pushing them to something like pastebin or dropbox and then linking to those in your posts.

If you care to voice an opinion to 3DPrintBoard, I recommend adding to one of the existing threads or create a new thread in the site discussion area, or perhaps mention it in the chat box. I personally believe that until enough people complain at the upper level of the 3DPrintBoard structure, we'll continue to get no attention or any kind of response from the admins. I have politely PM'd the admins I am aware of and have received zero response.

UNTIL THINGS ARE FIXED: If you provide an attachment, ALWAYS attempt to view it yourself after posting it to make sure it opens OK. If you link to an old thread that you knew had good content, ALWAYS go back an look at it first to make sure the link is still worth it with the inevitable missing images and attachments.