lots of good questions hope you dont mind if I answer in point form, all in one post.

curious aardvark:
- peachy printers are priced in usd ( the Canadian dollar took a real dive and we by all our parts in usd, hence the change )
- The web site says 3d scanner and we still plan to make that a reality. Whats working now is to rudementry to say its up and running.
- as for peachy having a resin distributor in the uk, im sure we will but i hope you have your printer before we get that set up, because im sure its a year out.

bre358:
- z resolution... lets see.. We typically lay down 100 layers per mm, all the prints in update 51 were done at that z resolution so for example the rook is
8cm tall so it has 8000 layers (Were pretty hard on slicers lol). Its interesting to note that the human eye cant see our layers at this resolution, when you see rings or layer like artifacts in our prints you are not seeing layers your seeing some other artifact that is happening repetitiously every 10 - 100 layers, were still tracking down the causes of these artifacts and every time we find another one the prints get a little more like glass.

- also what harpo99999 said is correct, thx harpo99999, just to add some real life numbers to your point:
When we print in a 2 litre pop bottle its normal to get 260 drips per mm of height rise With the standard dripper
or in other words 2.6 drips per layer. If we were to dim the laser, 2.6 times dimer, or move the laser 2.6 times faster, then we could get a print in the same time( printing at the same drip rate in drips/second) to have a Z resolution of .0038mm ( 1mm/ 260 drips = .0038 mm. )
Thats getting close to .001mm and you could easily pick a container with more surface aria to get more resolution.
But there is another way I think we can get to .001mm in the same 2 liter pop bottle, make smaller drips.
Typical peachy printer drips are about 1/10th of a ml but ive read that there are medical "micro drippers" that do 60 drips per mL.
making the drips smaller with the peachy dripper is easy, you just bend a little wire on the dripper making the gap the drip falls in smaller.
If you can get the drips to be 1/40 of a mL then you would hit that .001mm mark in a 2 litter pop bottle.
and you could lay down 1000 layers every mm. blar im getting sleepy Hope whatever math i just blurted out += up.

- another thing worth measuring in the z is how short of a hole can you leave in a vertical wall, because the laser light penetrates the resin deeper than one layer height.
I think (if i remember correctly) I have left holes in a vertical wall as small as .25 mm but .5mm holes are repeatably achievable. This is something that can be controlled by uv blocking ingredients in the resin like pigments for example. Further more software that intentionally dims the laser when travelling over a hole could improve this measure of resolution alot.

- lastly our z accuracy is good with a peristaltic pump add on +/- 1 percent no problem, but quite bad with a dripper more like +/- 5 percent.