Hey Great Thread guys
Ill just make a bunch of points

- if your dripping ( ie not using a pump hack or something) keep it SMALL and tall , like 2 litres, if you dont then prints take a long time or should i say a cubed time
The smaller the printer the faster you print, the quicker you solve problems.
- The standard setup that we recommend you get working first uses 2 liter pop bottle for the bottom resivour
- We plan to let you tell the software the top and bottom dimensions of your container so that it can solve
- To block uv light we will make an orange plastic film available in our on line store, by the foot.
- put an old towl under your printer and surrounding aria, so little drops of salt water and resin don't make a mess.

lets see what else can i say on this topic...
We will be making instructions for a standard setup, and while im totally all for the wild variety of ways people will customize there peachy printers, I really think
that everyone should start out by building a standard setup first! There is just so many things to learn because of how unconventional the peachy is.
Once you get a standard peachy printer setup working in only takes a min to transfer the parts over to your awsome uniqe setup, and I guarantee the knowledge you gain
printing in a standard setup will save you lots of time.

having said that here are some things to consider for your none standard setups.

- the standard dripper can do about 2 liters per hour.
- pic a container that is rigid enough that the side walls dont bow out as you fill it with water.
- slightly tapered containers still work, we print in 1 litre yogourt containers all the time. ( the taper squashes the tops of your taller prints a bit, but maybe your just having fun and you dont care)
- pick something clear so you can see the printing happen
- dont print in something that you might eat out of ever again ( because resin is really spicy in a chemically bad kind of way )
- What ever your setup be sure to post It in the forums! that way we all learn together, and who knows maybe peachy printer will sponsor your project