Well, I'm here to add my tale to the tale of others. I too backed cobblebot. I'll be honest, I really want that printer as there are a lot of things about it that I like. I'm not going to give a lot of info about the conversation's I've had with them, but let's suffice it to say they are treating me pretty bad. They won't give any information on when I'll get my printer or simple detailed questions about the printer itself.

I was encouraged by several state attorney generals that I have spoken to over the last several weeks to file official complaints against them, as due to the fact they met their funding goals, they are legally obliged to deliver product. That is per Kickstarter's terms and conditions that anyone seeking funding must agree to. Sounds like several state attorney generals are very interested in a nice little wrapped up class action suit that could form out of this.

The are rather nasty and unhelpful when asking them simple questions as well as if they have no time for the people who helped fund their company and their product.

- Blackstar