Close

Threaded View

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    To start a 90 day warranty on new electrical goods is a joke, a bad one. In the uk it's 12 months minimum and in europe it's 3 years minimum - by law.

You guys really need to get this sorted.
    You'll probably have the same issue with anything you by in the states. 90 day warranty on nw goods means you'll get sold shoddy goods by just about everybody (there are exceptions Davos :-).

Hell I got 12 months warranty on my chinese flashforge creator. Not sure if it gets sent back to china or the shipping warehouse it was posted from.
    Though to be honest I can't see anything on it I can't repalce myself quicker and cheaper.

Secondly $50 to ship something the size and weight of a creator is NOTHING !
    just stop whining and send it back. The sooner you do this the sooner you'll get it back working.
    Even over here - you often have to pay RTB postage.

So it costs you $50 for a machine you're obviously happy with when it's working. Stacked against $1000 for something comparable - I would say the sensible business decision would be to pay the $50 and get back the machine you know how to use.
    Last edited by curious aardvark; 05-23-2015 at 09:07 AM.