Hi all. Me again
After have a good read of http://3dprintboard.com/showthread.p...libration-idea I was left wondering how the starting position of the z axis is "worked out".

I'm assuming at this point, as the peachy doesn't have a set floor like other printers, that it will be a 'simple' case of building/adding support structure up over a given length that is estimated to cover the unknown position and then printing the object with the intent of removing the supports after.
By this I mean.. Lets assume the wire frame that's being used as the base is 1cm from the base of the build tank but we're not 100% sure of the level and we start the build when/where we think the water level is around this point (by eye, but still it's prone to error), simply due to it being place by a human. Is the plan to add support structure for a few mm just to cover this error. I hope that make sense.

My second question is regarding flat based object.
It seems one of the limitations of the peachy is that the over-hang can't be as flat to the base as with other 3D printers. What's your ideas on building something with such a flat base?
Side note - I understand there will be a need to add drain/filling holes to allow the fluid to move around the printed object as it 'grows'.