Thanks for the reply.

I have some experience with the Solidoodle 3 printer for nearly a year now and therefore wouldn't call myself a newbie. On the other hand I have a daily job beside my hobby and therefore cannot spent endless time to try every imaginable way how to print stuff with reasonable quality. Do you have exact guidelines for the official materials to get satisfying results? Is there a resource for pictures of printed models? I would suggest the famous Eiffel tower to see the quality of fine details.

Don't get me wrong. I don't refuse to tweak the process but what I am looking for is a good base level of quality. With my current printer it is always half an hour or more before you can actually think about starting to print.

I would really love to get in touch with one of the very first customers. Do you have some kind of official community?

In addition I would like to ask you if there are printer heads in development which were not announced yet. I would really love to expand the capabilities of the printer besides simple printing. Do you have considered to provide some sort of laser cutting heads or even milling?

last but not least if I would order the next days can you give a reliable shipping date for new orders?

Thanks again!