Close

Threaded View

Follow Davo On Twitter Add Davo on Facebook Add Davo on Google+ Add Davo on Shapeways Add Davo on Thingiverse
    Hi... garbage.

We've delivered about 18 units so far. We're presently shipping a few per week.

If you would like to suggest a material for us to try, please do so.

Yes, we had one of our 25 micron prints with us at CES. I don't know what other printers do, so I have no basis for comparison. I can just tell you what ours do.

It's not too good to be true. We use all metal construction and high quality components. Anyone can make a printer like this, but many people opt for less expensive components and construction methods, and they lose precision in the process.

You should consider every alternative. We are not the fastest, cheapest or easiest printer on the market, but I don't know of any printer that can even come close to the variety of materials we can print with (EDIT: or close to the precision, given similar technology). Based on what you want to do, other printers may be a better choice for you.

We are not the right printer for everyone. But we are the perfect printer for some people, and those are the people we want to sell to.

Cheers,
    Davo
    Last edited by Davo; 01-24-2014 at 09:46 AM. Reason: clarification