Thanks for the idea. I did some research on infill overlap and I guess the newest experiment version of slic3r has an infill overlap option but the current stable version doesn't. I found someone suggesting reducing the extrusion width to adjust the overlap for the 1.1.7 version of slic3r. My understanding is for it to increase the overlap by drawing the lines closer together but I am not sure this will fix my issue with the perimeter gap.

I thought slic3r had a lot of options, skeinforge is a little overwhelming. I might upgrade someday but for now I think I will stick with

Quote Originally Posted by MercedesStolp View Post
Yes, The last time I saw that one the resolution was to increase perimeter overlap.
It looks like your infill overlap is not high enough over your perimeters. It may be an unfortunate number rounding issue for that direction/case on infill. The rest of the fill to perimeters look like they are just touching- but fine. Skeinforge has a setting for that, I cannot remember about Slic3r.
I only used slic3r for a little while until I got to the point in my machine calibration where I wanted more control. But you go from like 20 settings to like 100, so a little good and bad- mostly good, but more work.