Close

Threaded View

Student
    The Configuration.h I am currently using from MakerFarm is using Thermistor Type 1 for Extruder and Heat Bed. Also I noticed that in the MakerFarm version Colin has stuff in there to define Delta Kinematics and the default Marlin has it as an option. I'm not sure if it is necessary or required, but when I do edit the new version of Marlin I will include it just in case to avoid possible problems. I'm sure Colin had a reason for adding it, I'm just knowledgeable enough at this point to know. Of course, having it in there could cause problems as well, but I think the likelihood is less.

I am finally home from work and the firmware I downloaded does have pins_RAMBO.h. Looking at the file, I see that in the first part of Servo support the arguments:

#define SERVO0_PIN 22 //motor header MX1
    #if NUM_SERVOS > 1

define the pin I will be plugging my servo into. What will I need to change there? The PWM that corresponds to that pin as I understand it is PA0. Do I change the number 22 to PA0 or do I even need to change anything in that file?
    Last edited by walkercreations; 03-23-2015 at 12:31 PM. Reason: added more information