Now we are talking That looks gorgeous.

Just placed an order directly with them. Orderd the 750g BrassFill along with a couple of their sampler packs (clear/wood/copper/bronze and 9 color sampler of PLA/PHA). I have about a dozen projects that came to mind the moment I saw this post.

Watch the tax though. Its 21% .

If this filament works out, I can see it being used for trophy and medallion production.

The unnerving part is.....
The material is still in beta, which means we’re still working on the formulation to get the best possible performance. Our current formulation is providing excellent results on 1.75mm direct drive printers, such as the Makerbot Replicator 2 and Prusa I3.
The filament is slightly softer then bronzeFill and copperFill, users need to be careful with applying pressure onto the filament. We’ve found that 3D printers using a bowden tube set-up and 2.85mm filament gives the least reliable results. Users need to take extra care of not over stressing the filament, with pressure and retraction settings.
I am running a hex hot end (all metal) and direct drive so I think I will be ok. I am not quite clear if they mean that any 2.85 dia printer has issues or just ones with a bowden.