Your numbers are correct
My Chrome is setup to search using Google so I just type in "=10 microns to mm" in the address bar and it converts it for me

If you are not in a hurry, I am working on building 4 beta machines this month and I am sending them to a couple different people around the world to test and review. If they are all happy then at least you can see reviews from real people. It is still going to be a couple months before I will release. If you are willing to buy a beta machine we can talk about it. All parts that need to be reworked during the beta will be replaced for free. This is what I am looking at for pricing http://3dprintboard.com/showthread.p...ll=1#post49463

My printer can go down to 10 micron, you might just need a thin resin or heat the resin more. Probably no need to go that low. If you look at the castle I printed at 3cm tall (1.18110236 inches) you can see the detail. That was printed at 35 micron X/Y and 50 micron Z. I read posts on the B9 Creator forums and the guys there also print in the range of 50 micron Z and these guys make great looking detailed rings