Close

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse

Create Beautiful Jewelry with leftover 3D Printer Filament

Instructables contributor MITinventorbot has finally figured out a use for all of the leftover filament scraps at the end of a print job. Using them like jewelers use jewelry wire, she turned them into bracelets and rings, even adding a little 3D printed object as an embellishment and closure. The designs as presented are relatively simple, but the idea is innovative and sure to lead to a bevy of variations and improvements. Check out how she did it in the full article: http://3dprint.com/44358/scrap-filament-jewelry/
    Below is a photo of a scrap-filament bracelet and ring with 3D printed clasps:

Engineer-in-Training
    Add Wolfie on Thingiverse
    Beautiful...well, thats subjective I guess. Don't think I will be making those for my O/L for her birthday...or anytime. I rather like not sleeping on the couch.

Why do you even post this crap? Seriously, it's embarrassing. It's why I don't follow you on Twitter any more.