YEs, Adam. I agree totally and I am working on it with my industrial designer. Pls feel free to comment...like if u have done a den- / kennel-like structure that uses double-layer walls (den only), a solid layer meshed with a flexi patterned wall: I know there the allowances that you need to consider otherwise, the thing will run out of shape during printing. But I am also wanting to experiment with materials as in mixture of metal+hard bioresin filaments. I am also worried about curvatures (since not all walls are flat and straight) and how the inner lining will sit properly with outer lining.

Understandably, in miniatures, like figurines, a lot of curved and spherical what have you different contours but as it is small, it will not break off easily. With something larger at 2.5 meter. That's different. I am not wanting to design the den with many intricate lock-in parts as I want to test for tensile strength. I mean, I don't want to develop a lego version. But a proper 'building' structural integrity.

Thankz