Close

Hybrid View

Engineer-in-Training
    Quote Originally Posted by sniffle View Post
    max endstops aren't used, we use min endstops and software to limit the max travel. so the max endstops should app be disabled

edit: resources i have found to ensure you have the proper version of python and pyserial installed. It is the sourcecode page for pronterface, it is about midway down the page.

https://github.com/kliment/Printrun
    So I went to this page, wow. That is a lot of Greek to me! I went to the page and navigated about half way to find this...

Mac OS X Lion

The tools will probably run just fine in 64bit on Lion, you don't need to mess with any of the 32bit settings. In case they don't, try

• export VERSIONER_PYTHON_PREFER_32_BIT=yes in a terminal before running Pronterface

Not sure what to do with this as I don't know how to use terminal.

Engineer-in-Training
    Quote Originally Posted by tsteever View Post
    So I went to this page, wow. That is a lot of Greek to me! I went to the page and navigated about half way to find this...

Mac OS X Lion

The tools will probably run just fine in 64bit on Lion, you don't need to mess with any of the 32bit settings. In case they don't, try

• export VERSIONER_PYTHON_PREFER_32_BIT=yes in a terminal before running Pronterface

Not sure what to do with this as I don't know how to use terminal.
    Followed these steps and with the help of google i think i managed the python thing!

whats next?