Okay, so this was a pretty huge update, and I'm going to apologize in advance for all the huge pictures, but they're worth it for the nice close look at print results.
Quote Originally Posted by New Matter
This week, we wanted to give you an up-close and personal look at some of our prints. You all very well know that our MOD-t prototypes have been printing day in, day out for optimizing the print parameters for different geometries, filaments, print bed and to improve the quality and repeatability of our prints. So we wanted to give you an update on how the 3D prints are holding up after it’s been running for kilometers. Here is a closer look into the latest and greatest prints so you can judge the quality yourselves.

First up is a light switch plate, which gives some good example of top layer resolution. It has a few blemishes on the ribs, but overall not bad.

Next a can holder, showing some pretty good quality on the thread and texture. Looks about as good as anything I've seen come off my friend's Makerbot.

Of course, the can holder also has a lid, and the quality on that is pretty good as well. It looks like they used a pretty light infill, which shows through the top layer just a little bit.

Frankly, I've never been a great judge of print quality through photos, but if these are really the results one can consistently get out of the MOD-t, then I'll be quite happy with it.

Oh, hey, also they're hiring (I haven't looked at the positions myself, as they're kind of on the other side of the country from me, and probably need a different field of expertise than I could provide.)