Allright, so it has been quiet the past few weeks, though that doesn't mean the team hasn't been busy. I had been looking forward to their report back from CES and it was worth the wait.
Quote Originally Posted by New Matter
Hello New Matter supporters!

We’re back from CES and we have so much fun stuff to share with you! We had an amazing show and we’re excited to give you an inside look at the festivities. As we told you in previous newsletters, the MOD-t was a 2015 CES Innovation Award Honoree! We’re so proud to have won this award for the MOD-t’s beautiful design and original mechanics.

Proud Papa!

A look at the MOD-t's home during CES2015!

At the show, we re-introduced ourselves to the public! Quite a number of attendees were impressed by the MOD-t and the New Matter Store - the 3D print quality and printer design were not overlooked. Tons of press and media were also interested in getting their first look at the printer in action.

Steve and the MOD-t on CES Live!
The booth looks kinda sparse, but I suppose it's sparse in a good way. The update also contained fan-photos (which were tweeted with the #MODtSelfie tag), and they were pretty good, it looks like the place was packed with people. (I felt bad enough about copying over three of the official photos from the update, putting all the selfies in would have streched the page out.)

And congrats on the Innovation Award, (and just as importantly, all the good press,) it was well earned.